Wednesday, February 17, 2010

of Dreams, Visions and Ideals...

I have things that I would like to solve and I have not yet to found the end result for them (whether in the budget or in other resources), but I am getting some of  solutions some remodeling skills I have been (of necessity) acquiring. They are:


1.) Improve Lighting in my home. I would "ideally" put huge windows in (as I am a fan of actual light) I am amazed at how many starter homes are built backwards. All my rooms require at least double the lighting capacity to make the space more inviting and beneficial.


2.) Better organize the space I have for increased effectiveness. Ie... Simplify by eliminating the junk storage of items we keep and never use, making closets or shelves (w/ doors) to sort and store things that we do use regularly. 


3.) Improve the living space by
a.) Eliminating excessive heat by; replacing or repairing existing windows that take in a lot of sun (especially in the summer time)
b.) Remove the need to dust everything every day...
c.) Replacing floors in the bathrooms and kitchens
d.) Repainting





1 comment: