I've reached that stage in life where I could virtually begin again in any area of my choosing. I've contemplated long about what to do. I keep contemplating and wonder how to reinvent myself and what to emphasize about me that would be unique and meet needs that are out there... I'm whimsical, creative, analytical, tenacious and stumped.
That's both tough and exciting. I find that for me I get overwhelmed if I try to take on too many different projects at once. I like to start one thing, pursue it until I know if it's a good thing for me, drop it if not, and continue until it's a habit if it is. Then I pick something new. But sometimes the difficulty is creating the list of things to start from... :) Best of luck!
ReplyDeleteVery good comment and "thanks" for commenting. I really thought I'd killed any interest in my blog. You're quite kind and thoughtful to revisit from time to time. I do feel overwhelmed (often) and struggle to do just one thing. But I started out with that goal and originally named my blog "one thing..." I am not a list person but have now decided to begin this new year by trying to become more of one.
ReplyDelete